Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Argh......

Much to my chagrin, I fell off the wagon today. The day started off promising enough. First I went to see Marley and Me with the intention of going to Target afterwards followed by Sephora----for a simple exchange----no new products. Well I enjoyed the flick but completely forgot about Target until I was on the highway and I wasn't turning back. Whatever Target, I'll just go to Sephora. Went to Sephora and I really wanted to crack but I didn't. I exchanged my Nars Mediteranee (sp?) for Balthazar and left happy...empty handed but happy. Next I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to check of some Aubrey Organics and decided not to buy any but I got the essentials: coconut, sweet almond and jojoba oil. Stopped into Key Food and headed home. So far so good until.......I was fussing around on the internet and found some website that has Too Faced and Stila for cheap and by cheap I mean bargain basement, discount shopping, drugstore brand cheap. I literally squealed with delight; me a woman of a certain age squealing over make up on sale. I don't need a single thing. I already ordered the Scott Barnes from Bloomingdale's, sucked in by the sexy allure of their sale. I was done. My life of excess is on the mend but alas I cracked and bought some things. I didn't want to do it...Well I did but afterwards when I come down from my high I just feel bad --until I feel good again anticipating my shipment. I can't spend like this anymore. Today I fell of the wagon but tomorrow is another day. Where is the book I ordered from Amazon.......

No comments: