Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Currently Obsessed

With:
Haider Ackermann ANYTHING but particularly these trousers:


londonmomma.tumlbr.com
1girl5gays tumblr
Elie Saab La Parfum:


Asparagus
Autumn
Java
Orange, purple, yellow and green vernis
Graphic jackets
Skinny jeans
Messy hair
Purple lips with a flawless face
Rock music
Frank Ocean - Nature Feels
White chucks
Slim fit black leather jackets
Crossbody bags
Luggage totes (Celine)
Rebecca Minkoff
Sequins jackets
Fashion blogs, for ex:
These ladies are a small portion of my bloglovin scene but represent some of my faves. Brooklyn Blonde is my newest discovery.

I'll stop here but this ain't over. If you need clarification please see this post. Also, the 30 day challenge. Yeah, I drank 5 of the first 7 days so I didn't work out for me.





No comments: