Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's Yours?

Sure, I talk a good game but I'm a slave to worrying about what other people think about me. Vapid emotion I tell ya. It weighs me down and takes forever to shake. I know who I am but somehow its not enough. I'm always concerned about my critics and how they're reviewing me. My every move, for me, is validated by others. What did so and so think of this, oh no, did they misinterpret that? What a ridiculous use of my time and brain power. I said good-bye to someone special today. It has reminded me that I have to live a little fuller and that requires discarding those things which are useless. Being preoccupied with what someone MAY think of me is useless.
This has been Scooby Don't reporting live from Cinnamon Bricks. Back to you in the studio.

No comments: