I'm thinking about some of the things I now know...things I have been taught (mostly learned the hard way) throughout my scintillating, scandalous, insecure, surprisingly short, spectacular 20's. Wrote a song about it, like to hear it, here it goes:
1. Letting Go is a must. It may be difficult but somethings must be dropped where you stand. Consider the alternative...carrying around stinky ole baggage weighs you down and fucks up your stench and aura.
2. To love someone well, you have to do it unselfishly
3. Love requires you to be vulnerable. You will never experience all the love someone is bestowing or send all you have to give if your guards are up and making waves
4. Sometimes you'll do something to hurt a friends feelings (inadvertently I hope) but the friends that matter will forgive you before you even know you need forgiving
5.You are fabulous right now. You may not be where you want to be but you are where you should be so embrace the blessing of now.
6. Trust is the building block of all relationships so if you don't trust someone know that the relationship is on rocky ground
7. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS...nuff said
8. Forgive yourself...God already has
to be continued...