Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is it....No one can tell what the future holds...

Thank you Michael and Kenny for those timeless and appropriate words fitting the moment in which I currently reside. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I am excited and nervous and grateful for the people and experiences that my job has afforded me. While I may not know what the future holds I am extremely optimistic. Lately, I've been asked the same ol' tired question; what will you do? I don't know what I'm going to do next. I am open to everything and am looking for guidance from the most high. So what will I do next....I'm going wash my face then apply my charcoal mask. I'm going to put away my laundry and jam to How to Save a Life...which I haven't listened to in a while....I'm going wash the dishes and watch a movie. My next will be the momentary excursions that make up a day and when the time is right--the path is a little clearer --so shall my next be.

No comments: