Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LEMMING LIST

Remember when I mentioned my August crazy? Yeah, it's not fictional. Something about August, still summer but on the cusp of fall, makes me mad. Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte and Tall Double Skim Iced Caramel Macchiato mad. Both in the same day mind you. I wake up in the middle of the night unable to sleep, feeling for the warm breeze that are sometimes autumn nights. I like brunches on Sundays and exploring new neighborhoods on Saturdays. Oh and I tweet. Excessively. At obscene hours. Yes, these are the components of my August crazy. Another major component; my lemming list. Like to see it, here it goes: Cancel that. Coordinating a slew of images isn't in the cards for me today. Or tomorrow. But maybe one day soon. But if there were images, they would have been of red and tangerine skinny jeans from ASOS and a candle snuffer from unicahome. There would have also been red wedges, Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal, lipstick galore and lip conditioner, colorful clutches and a top handle/crossbody bag. Nerdy glasses, I really need glasses, and a a sexy perfume, maybe Tom Ford. There woud have been other things as well but hey, my August crazy is here so odds are, they will make an appearance this month. YAY August.  Here's a toned downed version of what my August crazy looks like, courtesy of an old polyvore outfit. Only it would be more colorful.


No comments: