Monday, July 11, 2011

Zehn

Clever title, no? Okay, maybe no but I give myself an 'E' for effort. Now off to the games. Whats in my make-up bag? Well lets take a look at some fuzzy photos I hastily shot to discuss.




In bag one (that would be the smaller bag with the most products, I have:
1. Altoids
2.Aleve and Tylenol
3. Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Pomegranate. It also comes with a brown sugar scrub. Its pretty great.
4. YSL GOlden Gloss
5. MAC Cremesheen in DeeLightful
6. L'Oreal Lipstick in Tropical Coral
7. MAC Fuschia Fix Lip Conditioner
8. Mirror
9. Bigelow Sweet Almond Lip Formula with SPF 15
10.NYC Lip Color in Lilac Dream

Whew. That's a lot of crap. Typically my make-up bag, especially when I'm using a small bag is comprised of an everyday color, (Tropical Coral and DeeLighful) whatever color(s) I wore the day(s) before and aspirin, SPF and a mirror. I've been using the YSL Golden Gloss a lot lately with the NYC and occasionally with the L'Oreal. The Fuschia Fix is my favorite because it has a perfect tint, its moisturizing, has SPF and works well for travel...with my Korres Quince Lip Butter of course. Well lookie here. This is suddenly a story.

Bag 2
Its ma travel bag. Yes I said ma. It's exactly one quart. Airplane ready right? At least that's how Vicky's Secret advertised it. I've been carrying it without incident for a few years though so maybe Vicky doesn't lie. I can call it Vicky because we go way back. Almost like a friend that you have a weird non communal relationship with. Anyway the bag had blot paper and yadda, yadda, yadda.

das Ende.

Edit: It would have been a clever title had it been elf. I'm such a me...

No comments: