Sunday, July 17, 2011

J'ai décidé

I have to change things up. Some of these questions are...dull and Non Mutha F...I'll stop there but now you have an idea of some of my entertainment choices. Unless you're high brow and that went over your head. In which case I must ask, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Anyway,on flawlessmistake.com I saw a different set of questions that I'm going to inject. Today I'm using the put music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs that play. Its kinda wonky because you have to select the first song. But I'm just going to choose from a playlist that I'm currently listening to. Which limits the genre. We'll get over it. Here goes:

Best Days - Matt White
I'm Feeling You - Carlos Santana feat. Michelle Branch *side bar* I go hard for this song
All At Once - The Fray
I Will Wait - Hootie & The Blowfish
Paris Nights/New York Mornings - Corinne Bailey Rae
Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer
Do You Still Love Me - Jennah Bell
Empty(Live) - Ray Lamontagne
Friends, Lovers, Or Nothing - John Mayer
Split Screen Sadness - John Mayer

If you ever had any doubts about my John Mayer obsession, look no further than this list. Random and three songs were his.

À la prochaine

No comments: