Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 9 and 7/9

It's my birthday and per use-u-AL I'm next level excited. Yes I said use. Now can we get over it? What I'm not so excited about is question # 9. Photo of the last item I purchased. Well that would be Clarins deodorant. Verdict is still out. I have underarm issues so I'm very particular. My go to's are Origins organic deodorant and Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. Now that the TMI portion of this post is done, I'll get to my revised question 9. How about something I'd love to buy. Yup, that'll do. One needn't look any further than the polyvore outfits I've started to post to the blog lately. Yah, I'm back into that too. Or also. Whatever. Anyway here's another little something. I want a medium and a large. Anthracite medium, two tone large. I'm going to install an image in my head of them in my closet. So I can dream about them tonight. Precious little things. And it's good to will things into existence. Some I'm off to do that.


No comments: