Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And Might I Add...

My hair has been dry and brittle for at least three weeks. In a moment of sheer brillance (read: utter insanity) I decided not to bring any of my heavy duty moisturizers on my last jaunt to my sisters house. Needless to say I paid dearly with lackluster dry locks. When I got home I just knew the fix would be easy, but no such luck. Luckily after two deep conditions I found the light. Yesterday, I got off my tukhus and headed out to get Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream then headed over to KBB for some hair milk. Rounding out my trip, I dipped into Bed Bath & Beyond for V05 conditioners (.99 cents) to do a co-wash. My hair is on the mend and might I add smelling wonderful. Seriously, this is spend the night so his pillow case smells of your delightful hair the rest of the week wonderful. I'm currently basking in the scent that has permeated mine. To think, I once thought the heavy cream would be too much for my hair. Clearly I had NO idea what I was talking about. Go forth ladies and stay moisturized.

No comments: