Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So here it is...sorta


The Post Summer wrap up according to me. These are some of the things I've taken notice of this summer. Wrote a post about it, like to read it, here it goes:

- My hair loves water but in moderation. Wetting my hair 2-3 times per week is beyond sufficient

- Henna/Alma- although they've gone terribly wrong in the past I found nirvana in a fit of desperation. I've
   had significant growth in July but when the protective styling went out the window the breakage began. In
  a hissy fit I defrosted some of my old henna/alma mix, took a handful and mixed with conditioner. Eureka. I
  should be on a glaze only diet. Thank you very much

-Activia is a yogurt I actually adore. Can you say loose clothes? I can. Thanks activia.

-The only thing seperating who you are and who you want to be is you so GET OUT OF YOUR WAY!
  Immediately if not sooner

-30 is NOT the new 20 but it's still cool and sexy

- Generously allow yourself downtime

-Allow yourself to find pleasure wherever you please

-Try it...If you still don't like it, you never have to do it again

- Go ahead and sigh. Breathe it out so that new energy can takes its place

Okay so here is where I inject a little truth. The list isn't exactly done...or at least I don't think it is. Thing is I stopped and never went back to you but have no fear. If something else pops up i'll post it so my imaginary reader can take stock.

OH. P.S. Shopped the $4 Stila sale at Sephora and got the most amazing brushes eva, eva, EVA and got my EOS lip balm. Oh lip balm, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

No comments: