Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ooops. I fell in...

Minding my business with a little Saturday morning retail therapy netted me many many great things. First there were the skinny jeans from Old Navy. Then the discovery of K&G at T.J.Maxx which made me sooo happy because I think everyone knows that they can be a little hit and miss, plus this score was big. I mean deep conditioner, lotion and conditioner with sweet almond oil as ingredient number three. I was thinking, yes baby yes baby yes but then it happened. In the line for checkout I stumbled across the book, Twilight. I wanted to know what the fuss was all about. Well let me just say that Sunday was dedicated to devouring it, much to my delight, and today was for the sequel. The obsession, the beauty...the point of it all if you will is the deep long lasting love connection, even if its fictional and occasionally ridiculous, love always reigns supreme in my book. I gotta get me some of that, like yesterday.

No comments: