Thursday, June 25, 2009

M.J. M.J. M.J.

So what now...when the baddest who has ever done it dearly departs. Forget the controversy, the cases and the allegations. Let's honor the artist. The man who made moonwalking look as effortless as walking. The man who made you want to wear a leather jacket and silver socks. I remember when Remember The Time premiered after In Living Colour. Can you say EPIC MAGICAL MOMENT? Remember when Michael Jackson would have a show and thousands of people would cry hysterically and just faint? I have never ever seen such a sight. Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, The Dream, Usher are all influenced by his magic. My heart aches for him and so many others. I'm still here...and I'm grateful. I don't know if i'm done but for tonight I say thank you Sir Michael Jackson for the thrill of a lifetime.

No comments: