Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Favorite Things....Stuffy Nose Edition

No it's not Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens.....
Well the raindrops on roses thing is a lovely image but these days my favorite things are a little more....grounded.
Favorite Thing # 1 The Five O'clock hour when I'm no longer obligated to answer my cell phone
Favorite Thing # 2 Moments when I'm actually able to breathe through my nose
Favorite Thing # 3 The box of Kleenex I kept in my purse today
Favorite Thing # 4 Knowing that what goes around comes around which basically assures me that the jerk off that cut me off has karma on his heels
Favorite Thing # 5 The first glass of wine after a long day or a short day or on a Saturday
Favorite Thing # 6 The Life & Times of Tim
Favorite Thing # 7 Cheesy romantic comedies

Hmmm, seven is a good number.

No comments: