Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Biting the Bullet

I shopped the Stila sale yesterday. Lip glaze, lip pencils, eye shadows...you name it, I bought it. Because it was a sale I only did 45 dollars worth of damage. Still I'm lusting after the NARS Albatross blush. Holding out has become more difficult--I don't know why, I just want it. Truth be told these days I'm only getting made up about once per week so new make up is superfluous. I've been to Target 3 Sundays in a row and quite frankly I need to stop. I'm going to need coconut oil soon and I'm thinking of making mimosa hair honey a part of my daily routine. Money, Money, Money.

My real dilemma is learning to create a shield without building a wall. Sometimes well meaning folks say things that affect you adversely. I need to block that out without closing myself off. Hmm, perhaps this project will keep me busy preventing me from shopping...hey a girl can dream............

No comments: